Ditch the toy cash register for a “real point-of-sale” to streamline this part of your business.
“When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.” This is a quote many of us have heard all of our lives. Isn’t it time that you put away childish things? After all, you are running a business. Your family and employees depend on you to run it like a business to pay their bills and live abundantly.
How fast can you calculate the total + sales tax for the following? How much change would you return if the person handed you $20.00?
2 sodas $1.59 each 3 candy bars $1.29 each 2 packs of gum $1.19 each
Investing in a retail POS solution is well worth the money spent.
1. Accounting All point-of-sale data should automatically be recorded in your accounting system, as Scribble Software’s solutions do to QuickBooks desktop, QuickBooks Online, and Sage Intacct.
2. CRM – Customer Relations Management Collect customer contact data and purchase history data to help your managers make better business and marketing decisions.
3. Inventory Tracking As items are sold and purchased, your inventory in your accounting platform should be updated and kept current.
4. Sales Taxes Your point-of-sale solution should automatically calculate and collect your sales taxes as transactions are processed.
5. Real-time Data and Reports Point-of-sale solutions should collect real-time data and provide reports for your staff and managers to make important business decisions. This data will help you monitor sales and track employees’ sales performance. 6. Security Your POS should include user security functionality, such as assigning users to different security levels, to ensure users only have access to the data and functionality for their role in your business.
7. Audit Processes Audit trails help management with reporting, security, and accountability. Your team should know that the system is recording data about the POS transactions, voids, and other data they are altering. Managers should be able to review audit data when there are issues that need to be addressed.
8. Integrated Credit Card Processing When you process a POS transaction, you should also be able to easily and quickly process credit card payments with a simple click of a button. You should not have to manually process credit cards or manually enter payments, which can lead to human errors, incorrect data, and missing money.
Scribble Software’s Point-of-Sale solutions can help you streamline your point-of-sale activity by:
Stop wasting money and time with manual processes or an outdated system! Invest in your business today by automating these processes with Scribble Software solutions, saving time and money exponentially.
Yes, it’s time to ditch the toys for a REAL Point-of-Sale Solution! You can streamline your point-of-sale transactions in your business by automating your POS and payment processes with MarinaOffice desktop solutions or MARINAGO Office cloud solutions. We are here to help you choose the right solution for your business needs, whether desktop or cloud.
We offer solutions and services to help you every step of the way, from evaluating and matching your business needs to training and educating your staff and empowering through knowledge in our customer Online Academy for the products you use.
Please check our blog and social media in the previous and coming weeks for specific details on how Scribble Software’s solutions help your team streamline particular business processes, including reservations, fuel purchases, and more!
Contact our Sales Team at (804) 427-8100 x7 or email@example.com and learn how Scribble Software’s solutions can help you provide the best customer service possible!